Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Getting Started


My family August 2015

I need to resist the urge to post-blog. Is that a word?  What I mean is to write a blog that post dates all my thoughts and experiences to date. That would be impossible.
I want to share all my story: how God called me to be a missionary pilot, what were the challenges of being a woman missionary pilot in a male dominated profession, how I raised my kids on the  mission field, how my life changed as I moved to from Brazil to Peru, how minimalism changed my perspective on the way I live and do missions, all the lessons I have learned in my walk with Christ. Yes, that would indeed be quite a long introduction so I think I will start where I am now. One day I will post pieces of my story.  Slowly, one episode at a time, so that others can read and learn about from the backstory.

Today we are just starting. Although I feel like I am beginning mid-stream, it is a reminder that there are always opportunities for new starts and new beginnings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment